luxury photographic adventures in dubai
Welcome to your tailor-made photography workshop in one of the world's most modern and luxurious locations, the emirate and city of Dubai.
Surrounded by record-breaking skyscrapers, incredible light trails across giant freeways and some of the most iconic buildings in the world, you'll find something amazing to capture in every direction you turn. With exclusive access to shoot cityscapes some of the best rooftops, combined with private tours across the deserts beyond the city itself, this is a place to capture huge vistas that demand to be printed big. Working directly with Paul, before, during and after your journey across this amazing region, you'll be treated to stunning locations, amazing experiences and down-to-earth photographic tuition which will ensure you capture both fine art prints that you'll be proud to display for all to see, as well as memories that will last a lifetime.
Staying in luxury accommodation in the heart of the action, we'll incorporate landscape, cityscape, aerial, rooftop and long-exposure photography into your custom workshop itinerary, delivering a portfolio of your own stunning images that will be truly unique and special to you.
- capture some of the world's tallest skyscrapers
- private aerial photography tour over the city
- rooftop access to photograph the cityscape at night
- explore the vast red sand desert
- up-close street photography at local markets
- landscape, cityscape and desert photography combined into one trip
- private boat trip through the stunning Dubai Marina
- Burj Khalifa
- Dubai Creek & Marina
- Burj Al Arab
- Red Sand Desert
- Sheikh Al Zayed Intersections
- Bur Dubai Souk
activity level & climate
- most locations are within a 30 minute walk from the car
- conditions tend to mean all walks are in hot weather
- Rooftop shots require some stair walking (up to 5 flights)
- Desert exploration requires an extended period of time in direct sunlight & heat
- summer climate: 89°F - 108°F / 31°C - 42°C
- winter climate: 59°F - 75°F / 15°C - 24°C
accommodation & transport
- 5-star accommodation in the heart of the city
- exclusive club lounge access throughout your stay
- views of the cityscape, directly from your room
- climate-controlled luxury and 4x4 vehicles
- transport provided from start to finish of the workshop
- daily hotel breakfasts included
- on-location lunches at great local food hotspots
- leading city restaurants for dinner
- snacks and drinks provided throughout the day
- alcoholic beverages, where permitted, included with dinner
Learn from the best, with one-to-one photographic tuition and post-processing advice throughout, along with access to the latest equipment.
You’re in control of where you want to shoot, using Paul’s extensive local knowledge to deliver unique options and locations.
With no added-extras and luxury accommodation, you can concentrate on what you do best : taking great photographs.
ask us about booking
We'd love to hear from you and understand your plans.
With workshop destinations and budgets to suit all levels of photographer, we're sure there's something special we can design around your individual needs.
To get in touch, or make a booking, please feel free to email email@example.com or use the form here to send us a message:
our partnership with Phase One
The ultimate in image quality, from the ultimate camera system - through our special partnership with Phase One's Digital Artist Series, you have the unique opportunity to shoot using the most advanced medium format camera system in the world.
For a small additional charge, participants will receive their own Phase One XF camera, ultra-high resolution medium format digital back and a selection of the latest lenses to make use of throughout the workshop - capturing incredible details in photographs which deliver world-leading resolution and image quality.
Alongside Paul, those taking advantage of the Phase One upgrade will be guided by technical experts and direct support from Phase One - with hints, tips and step-by-step assistance to get the best out of this amazing camera system.
Don't hesitate to get in touch about our luxury custom workshops - we're here to help at any time.
Many frequently asked questions are also answered on our dedicated FAQ page - click here to take a look.
All workshop bookings are subject to our standard booking terms and conditions, available to read here. If there are any other specific questions that have not been addressed, please feel free to email us directly at the studio.