luxury adventures along the jurassic coastline
Welcome to your tailor-made photography workshop along the 100 mile stretch of World Heritage Site that forms the UK's Jurassic Coast.
Capturing 185 million years of history across this rugged coastline, this is a trip that delivers incredible views in every direction - from historic lighthouses, to unique rock formations with sunrises and sunsets that light up the sky like a fire from above. Working directly with Paul, before, during and after your journey across this incredible part of England, you'll be treated to stunning locations, amazing experiences and down-to-earth photographic tuition which will ensure you capture both fine art prints that you'll be proud to display for all to see, as well as memories that will last a lifetime.
Staying in luxury accommodation up-close to our shoot locations, we'll incorporate landscape, seascape, long exposure and night photography into your custom workshop itinerary, delivering a portfolio of your own stunning images that will be truly unique and special to you.
- sunrise through Durdle Door
- capture Pulpit Rock at sunset
- world famous lighthouses and sea defences
- explore ancient rock formations from top to bottom
- kayak through some of the UK's most famous landforms
- dark sky astro-photography at night
- an ever-changing landscape with unique views
- Pulpit Rock
- Durdle Door
- Old Harry Rocks
- Lyme Regis
- Portland Bill
- Lulworth Cove
activity level & climate
- most locations are within a 45 minute walk from the car
- some coastal locations will require a brief, 20 minute, steep hike across uneven surfaces
- any water activities will require a competent ability to swim
- many locations are accessed via fields and natural paths; clothing will likely get dirty
- summer climate: 59°F - 79°F / 15°C - 26°C
- winter climate: 36°F - 44°F / 2°C - 7°C
accommodation & transport
- top rated boutique accommodation selected for their locations
- quality hotels are booked in the heart of villages and towns
- some locations will allow for night-shooting of the galaxy above
- new model, climate-controlled vehicles
- transport provided from start to finish of the workshop
- daily hotel breakfasts included
- on-location lunches at great local food hotspots
- top rated restaurants for dinner
- snacks and drinks provided throughout the day
- alcoholic beverages included with dinner
Learn from the best, with one-to-one photographic tuition and post-processing advice throughout, along with access to the latest equipment.
You’re in control of where you want to shoot, using Paul’s extensive local knowledge to deliver unique options and locations.
With no added-extras and luxury accommodation, you can concentrate on what you do best : taking great photographs.
ask us about booking
We'd love to hear from you and understand your plans.
With workshop destinations and budgets to suit all levels of photographer, we're sure there's something special we can design around your individual needs.
To get in touch, or make a booking, please feel free to email email@example.com or use the form here to send us a message:
our partnership with Phase One:
The ultimate in image quality, from the ultimate camera system - through our special partnership with Phase One's Digital Artist Series, you have the unique opportunity to shoot using the most advanced medium format camera system in the world.
For a small additional charge, participants will receive their own Phase One XF camera, ultra-high resolution medium format digital back and a selection of the latest lenses to make use of throughout the workshop - capturing incredible details in photographs which deliver world-leading resolution and image quality.
Alongside Paul, those taking advantage of the Phase One upgrade will be guided by technical experts and direct support from Phase One - with hints, tips and step-by-step assistance to get the best out of this amazing camera system.
Don't hesitate to get in touch about our luxury custom workshops - we're here to help at any time.
Many frequently asked questions are also answered on our dedicated FAQ page - click here to take a look.
All workshop bookings are subject to our standard booking terms and conditions, available to read here. If there are any other specific questions that have not been addressed, please feel free to email us directly at the studio.