luxury photographic adventures in new zealand
Welcome to your tailor-made photography workshop in a location that's featured in countless blockbuster movies - the ultimate outdoor adventure: New Zealand.
Rugged coastlines, dramatic mountains, lakes and rivers that provide endless mirror reflections and dark skies to capture the galaxy above make New Zealand one of the world's ultimate photographic locations. Working directly with Paul, before, during and after your journey across the amazing South Island, you'll be treated to stunning locations, amazing experiences and down-to-earth photographic tuition which will ensure you capture both fine art prints that you'll be proud to display for all to see, as well as memories that will last a lifetime.
Staying in luxury accommodation in the heart of the action, we'll incorporate landscape, aerial and seascape photography into your custom workshop itinerary, delivering a portfolio of your own stunning images that will be truly unique and special to you.
- capture glaciers and icebergs in the southern alps
- hike to private lookout points across Mt Cook national park
- helicopter sunrise shoots high above Lake Wanaka
- landscape and seascape photography combined into one
- shoot the water-bound willow trees of the southern lakes
- head to Milford Sound for the ultimate fjordland views
- Mt Cook National Park
- Tasman Lake & Glaciers
- Lake Te Anau
- Milford Sound
- Lake Wanaka
- Queenstown & Glenorchy
activity level & climate
- most locations are within a 30 minute walk from the car
- some up-close locations will require hiking for up to an hour
- areas within Mt Cook National Park may require hiking of up to 4 hours round trip
- depending on location, some routes may involve slow vertical ascents up to 1000ft/300m
- summer climate: 52°F - 77°F / 11°C - 25°C
- winter climate: 28°F - 46°F / -2°C - 8°C
accommodation & transport
- top rated accommodation in the heart of each location
- 5 star and boutique hotels throughout
- views of the sky at night across the mountains, directly from your room
- climate-controlled luxury 4x4 SUV vehicles
- transport provided from start to finish of the workshop
- daily hotel breakfasts included
- on-location lunches at great local food hotspots
- top-rated restaurants for dinner
- snacks and drinks provided throughout the day
- alcoholic beverages included with dinner
Learn from the best, with one-to-one photographic tuition and post-processing advice throughout, along with access to the latest equipment.
You’re in control of where you want to shoot, using Paul’s extensive local knowledge to deliver unique options and locations.
With no added-extras and luxury accommodation, you can concentrate on what you do best : taking great photographs.
ask us about booking
We'd love to hear from you and understand your plans.
With workshop destinations and budgets to suit all levels of photographer, we're sure there's something special we can design around your individual needs.
To get in touch, or make a booking, please feel free to email email@example.com or use the form here to send us a message:
our partnership with Phase One:
The ultimate in image quality, from the ultimate camera system - through our special partnership with Phase One's Digital Artist Series, you have the unique opportunity to shoot using the most advanced medium format camera system in the world.
For a small additional charge, participants will receive their own Phase One XF camera, ultra-high resolution medium format digital back and a selection of the latest lenses to make use of throughout the workshop - capturing incredible details in photographs which deliver world-leading resolution and image quality.
Alongside Paul, those taking advantage of the Phase One upgrade will be guided by technical experts and direct support from Phase One - with hints, tips and step-by-step assistance to get the best out of this amazing camera system.
Don't hesitate to get in touch about our luxury custom workshops - we're here to help at any time.
Many frequently asked questions are also answered on our dedicated FAQ page - click here to take a look.
All workshop bookings are subject to our standard booking terms and conditions, available to read here. If there are any other specific questions that have not been addressed, please feel free to email us directly at the studio.